EPSON SureColor S40600 Production Edition Inkjet Printer
Introducing the all-new Epson SureColor S40600.
The 64-inch SureColor S40600 features newly-developed Epson UltraChrome GS3 4-color solvent ink for outstanding print quality, durability, and media compatibility. When combined with an all-new precision media feeding system and a high-performance PrecisionCore TFP print head, the SureColor S40600 is capable of producing sellable quality banner at 215 ft2 per hour, while also producing adhesive vinyl output at up to 170 ft2 per hour making the new SureColor S40600 the ideal entry-level sign printer for any size print shop.
UltraChrome GS3 Inks
- Production capacity high-capacity ink cartridges at 700 ml per color
- Extreme color gamut produce vibrant images using just four colors
- Superior media compatibility print on virtually any media type from adhesive vinyl to banner material
- Same day lamination first solvent printers to offer same day lamination2
- Environmentally responsible no special ventilation or air purification is required3.
- 3M MCS warranty the most comprehensive warranty program in the signage industry is now available on all standard UltraChrome GS3 Inks more information
- Avery ICS Performance Guarantee Verified and tested by one of the top media manufacturers in the world - Learn More
- Epson S-Series Rewards program earn up to five years of coverage simply by using genuine Epson ink and media
PrecisionCore TFP Print Heads
- Consistent Color efficient, precise and repeatable performance with excellent image quality
- Precision low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead one-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Epson Precision Dot delivers best-in-class image quality at commercial-level print speeds
- Robust Print Head Design designed specifically for the high-demands of production environments
What's In The Box:
- SureColor S40600 printer
- Onyx GamaPrint Pro RIP
- Substrate Support System
- Additional Fabric Wiper and Air Filters
- Full Set of Cleaning cartridges (T696000)
- Waste ink Bottle
- Advanced PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet Print Head
- 4 Color (C,M,Y,K)
- Solvent Based Ink Chemistry
Minimum Ink Droplet Size:
4.2 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology
Maximum Print Resolution: 1440 x 1440 dpi
Maximum Printable Area: 63.6"
- Draft - 610 sqft/hr1
- Production: Banner - 215 sqft/hr, Vinyl 170 sqft/hr1
- Quality: Banner - 170 sqft/hr, Vinyl - 140 sqft/hr1
Color and Monochrome 720 nozzles per Color
Ink Type: UltraChrome GS3
Ink Configuration: CMYK
- Black T890100
- Cyan T890200
- Magenta T890300
- Yellow T890400
The printer is designed exclusively for use with EPSON cartridges for greater reliability.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8x - 10.11x; Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (64-bit)
Server Systems: Windows 7, 8, Windows Vista o Windows XP (64 bits)
System Requirements: Intel i7 or better 6GB memory recommended
- Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C)
- Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 50 C)
- Operating: 20-80%
- Operating (Recommended): 40-60%
- 5-85% (no condensation)
Sound Level: Approximately 59 dB according to ISO 7779
Dimensions: 103" x 34" x 53" (2616 mm x 609 mm x 1346 mm) W x D x H
Weight: 615 lb (278 kg)
- Standard one-year on-site next business day service with toll-free phone support Monday thru Friday.
- Optional Epson SureColor S40600 Extended service plans available for purchase for up to three years of total coverage.
- Participate in the Epson S-Series Rewards program to be eligible for up to five years of total coverage.
Ink Supply System:
Ink Supply Fill Volume: 700 mL x 4 colors total
Ink Shelf Life: 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open
Printable Area and Accuracy:
Maximum Paper Width: 64"
Minimum Paper Width: 12"
Maximum Printable Length: Maximum printable length limited by software application, OS, media length, and RIP
Roll Media Handling:
Maximum Roll Diameter: Up to 250mm
Maximum Roll Weight: Up to 95lbs
Software Included:Front-End RIP Workflow by Onyx GamaPrint Pro PANTONE licensed PostScript Language Level 3 Compatible RIP by Onyx. Includes full workflow software with layout, nesting, tiling, custom spot color management, custom media support and RIP queue functionality. The Epson SureColor S40600 is also supported by most leading third-party RIPs and workflows.
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1.1 Compatible)
- One Gigabit Ethernet Port
Power Supply Voltage: Two (2) 110v Outlets
Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 120 V, AC 200 - 240 V
Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Operating: Approx. 650W or less
- Standby Heaters On: Approx 520W
- Standby Heaters Off: Approx 30W or less
- Power Off: Approx 0.6 W or less
- Sleep Mode: Less than 3.5W