HIX SubliPro 24" Conveyor Sublimation Oven Features:
- Cures both plastisol and waterbased inks
- Digital belt speed controls
- Stainless steel belt
- Digital temperature controls
- Single and multiple zone controls
- Relay and heater lights
- Heater and control overload protection
- Multiple heaters (up to 12 units)
- Recirculating airflow on units 10 and longer
- Recirculating air zones and airflow speed on units 10' and longer
- Insulation under top skin on all units
- Wheel options on all units
For a high-volume sublimation or direct-to-garment printing, this is the perfect oven for your business. For the production of a hundred to several hundred mugs per hour, the HIX SubliPro Oven is the ideal product for your business. This conveyor oven is the most ideal in the market; the HIX SubliPro conveyor oven can sublimate on a variety of substrates: wide, tall, short, white, colored, or black - up to a height of 8.5". HIX SubliPro 24" Conveyor Sublimation Oven can be used for sublimation imprintables: cat and dog bowls, shot glasses, beer steins, latte mugs, glasses, and drinking bottles.
With an all new heating system, including a new airflow circulation, HIX was able to decrease the temperature variation within the oven chamber to within 10-15 °F. The even temperature profile, greater door opening, new cooling system at the conveyor exit, and stainless steel belt generate a better result on even the most challenging substrates, such as all-black mugs or top-to-bottom sublimation conveyor dryer.
This conveyor sublimation oven has a production capacity per hour of an estimated 121 - 180 mugs produced per hour. This number is based on the assumption mugs are placed on 6" centres down the belt, 4 across on 24" belts, with 12 minute retention time inside the oven. Please note actual output will be dependent on ink requirement of retention time in the oven, temperature set, and efficiency of an operator loading the belt ideal for conveyor sublimation oven.
- Unit Length Total: 14' (427cm)
- Unit Width Total: 32" (81cm)
- Oven Unit Height Total: 67 1/2" (171.5cm) (to top of exhaust)
- Cooler Unit Height Total:74.25" (188.6cm)
- Belt Width: 24" (61cm)
- Oven Length: 60"
- "Dead" Conveyor Space: (between oven & cooler)
- Conveyor Entrance Length: 24"
- Conveyor Exit Length: 24"
- Fume Hood: 6" each end
- Oven Throat / Door Openings: 9" with curtains
- Belt Speed Control: Digital
- Belt Type: Stainless Steel
- Belt Direction: Right-to-left (when facing control box)
- Temperature Control-Type: Digital - West 6100
- Number of Temp Control Zones: 1 Zones
- Relay Lights: Yes - 3
- Heater Lights: Yes - 6
- Recirculating Airflow: Yes - variable
- Number of Recirculating Air Zones: 1 Zones
- Recirculating Airflow Speed: 1500CFM
- Exhaust Duct Size: 8"
- Exhaust CFM at 60HZ: 350CFM
- Cooler Section: Yes
- Cooler Length: 3' (91cm)
- Cooler CFM: 1550CFM
- Wheels on Legs? Yes
- Certifications - ETL/CE/CSA: None
- Shipping Dimensions - Main Body: 117" x 41" x 51"
- Shipping Dimensions - Cooler & Extension: 81" x 41" x 57"
- Shipping Weight - Main Body: 1000lbs
- Shipping Weight - Cooler & Extension: 500lbs
- Shipping: Free shipping not included - please contact us for a freight quote. This oven requires a custom crate to ship ($460 additional crating fee).