HIX SubliPro Counter Top Sublimation Mug Oven Features:
- Nine position rack guide and four nickel-plated loading racks
- Stainless steel rear enclosure panel, front, sides, top, and door with double-pane window
- Cool to the touch oven door handle
- Stainless steel oven door gaskets
- Oven interior liners are porcelain on steel oven cool switch for rapid cooldown when the door is open
- Solid state temperature control adjusts from 200 ° to 500 °F
- 7.5 kW input
- 60-minute electric timer with time expired buzzer
- 1/3 HP two-speed fan motor
- UL Certified
- 1 year limited warranty
The HIX SubliPro CounterTop oven includes an easy alternative to introduction mass production to your workflow when creating dye-sublimation drinkware, such as standard 11/15oz mugs, shot glasses, travel mugs, and pint glasses. It contains a porcelain enamel on steel oven interior, measuring 15 1/4" (w) x 21" (d) x 20" (h) for producing as many as 12-15 mugs per cycle or more than 48 per hour conveyor dryer. Furnished with nine position nickel plated rack guides and four nickel plated racks, the Hix SubliPro CounterTop Oven can accommodate a variety of substrates of varying heights and diameters.
The oven chamber is heated by enclosed tubular heating elements rated at 7.5KW with air circulated by a two-speed 1/3 HP permanently-lubricated oven blower motor. The oven is enclosed with stainless steel and has insulation applied to the top, rear, both sides, and bottom - as well as an insulated stainless steel door with double pane window.
The SubliPro CounterTop comes with a solid state temperature control, adjustable from 200 ° to 500 °F and a 60-minute electrical timer with continuous buzzer. Press requires 208/240volt, 60Hz, 1 or 3 phase electrical supply.
Licensed Electrician required for the installation of the SubliPro Mug Oven Ovens are manufactured voltage-specific (voltage cannot be changed once manufactured). Prior to shipping, they are wired for either single or 3phase
- Oven chamber: 5 1/4" (w) x 21" (d) x 20" (h)
- Total watts: 8.0KW (including blower motor)
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 208V / 38A / 1 phase208V / 23A / 3 phase240V / 33A / 1 phase240V / 19A / 3 phase
- Temperature range: 200 ° to 500 ° F
- Fan power: 1/3 HP
- Oven dimensions: 30" (w) x 28 1/2" (d) x 29" (h)
- Oven weight: 218 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 33" (w) x 33" (d) x 36" (h)
- Shipping weight: 271 lbs
- Shipping: Free shipping not included - please contact us for a freight quote. This oven requires a custom crate to ship ($100 additional crating fee).
10087208v1 Phase10088240v1 Phase10387208v3 Phase10388240v3 Phase
Both 208 and 240V electrical equipment need adequate plugs. Below is a description of those voltage-appropriate plugs and other electrical requirements.
All Countertop Sublimation Ovens come with an adequate power cord, plug and matching receptacle
For Single Phase hookup (208V or 240V), electrical requirements are:
- Cable: 8/3 SOOW cable (This is 8-gauge wire and 3 conductors)
- Plug: can be any single phase plug that is rated for 50 amps.
- Receptacle: Matching receptacle rated for 50 amps.
Included in this package is a NEMA 10-50P plug plus receptacle
For 3-phase hookup (208V or 240V), electrical requirements are:
- Cable: 10/4 SOOW cable (This would 10-gauge wire and 4 conductors)
- Plug: can be any 3-phase plug that is rated for 30 Amps or more.
- Receptacle: Matching receptacle for the plug rated at 30 amps or more.
Included in this package is a NEMA 14-30P plug with the receptacle