*For use with water-sensitive ink/media combinations.
ClearJet is designed for water-based inks and can also be used on solvent-based inks when applying by aerosol or spray applications.
ClearJet Fine Art is formulated to penetrate the canvas, making the ink/media combination more flexible, not cause discoloration or color shifts and not react with the ink jet receptive layer of most fine art substrates.
- State-of-the-Art UV Inhibitors
- Will Not Yellow
- Piezo, Electrostatic, Thermal, Pigmented Ink, and Dye-Based
- Excellent for Water-Sensitive Inks, Media, Materials, and Products
- Excellent on Vehicle and Fleet Graphics
- No Clean-Up Aerosol Spray Cans, Type BR Brush & Formula
- Type BR Brush and Roll Formula
- Type S Ready to spray finally
Available in 2 Series
- ClearJet Fine Art
Available in Different Finishes
ClearJet Original/A2000: Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Low-Gloss
ClearJet Fine Art: Gloss, Semi-Gloss