Recommended for performing routine maintenance on the Viper XPT-6000 and the ViperONE, Image Armor Cleaning Solution breaks down active polymer solids and will cleanse all inner systems: pumps, solenoid valves, fittings, tubes, and spray nozzles. The cleaning solution also cleans all internal and external surfaces that have pretreatment residue.
Image Armor Features
- Safe for Viper XPT Interior Components
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low VOC, Zero GWP
- Non-Ozone Depleting, Halide-Free
- Prevents Ionic Contamination
- pH in neutral range (6-9 pH)
Directions for Cleaning the Viper XPT-6000
The Image Armor Cleaning Solution is designed to recirculate through your Viper XPT-6000 though the H2O Fluid IN and OUT ports. It is recommended that you use a separate container to hold recirculation fluid.
- Empty the Viper of pretreatment by running a Fluid Empty routine
- Place the water IN and OUT fluid lines into the container of Image Armor Cleaning Solution.
- Run a Fluid FILL routine.
- To fully clean and maintain the Viper, run 3-5 cycles of the fluid FILL routine.
- Empty the Image Armor Cleaning Solution by running a Fluid Empty routine.
- Place the water IN line back into a clean container of distilled water.
- Place the water OUT line back into your waste water container.
- Run two Fluid FILL routines using distilled water to remove the residue of the Image Armor Cleaning Solution from lines, pump and spray heads.
- Empty the water from the Viper using the Fluid EMPTY routine on the Viper.
- You are ready to re-introduce pretreatment into the Viper and start pretreating.