It was super dope!!! Especially when you look at the pic with abs without the flash
- Comes in 1 ft sheets (rolls)
- actual product width can vary +/- 0.25
- Does not come with inner core tube.
Reflective heat transfer vinyl is constructed with very small glass beads embedded in material to illuminate the darkest of conditions. This premium vinyl is recommended for heat transfer applying onto workwear, marathons, races like sports uniforms as well as T-shirts you may make visible designs on.
Make eye-catching decals with reflective and glow-in-the-dark heat transfer vinyl! Prisma Safety Vinyl is Perfect for holiday garment and costumes that need to stand out in the dark. For example, make Halloween tees for kids that are spooky but safe and visible in poorly lit areas, or make tees and accessories for joggers and bikers. Mix and match reflective and glow-in-the-dark vinyl for a one-of-a-kind look that's sure to turn heads, even in the dark. Both Reflective and glow-in-the-dark vinyl are suitable for cotton, polyester, and cotton/poly blend fabric.
- Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends [T-shirt, Sport jersey, Uniforms, Sweater, Jacket, Caps, etc.]
How to use?
- Make a your design
- Cutting your design
- Weeding the film
- Heat pressing
- Weeding the film
Reflective Vinyl Instructions
- Thickness 120 (180) microns
- Preset your heat press to 150/302
- Weed your design and lay it on the fabric so that the sticky side is face down. To protect the vinyl, set a silicone sheet on top of the graphic.
- Press the design onto the shirt with a heat press using medium pressure for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Peel Cold.
- Width & Length: 510mm x 50m
- Temperature: 284°F ~ 302°F
- Time: 8 ~ 12sec
- Peel Type: Hot / Warm Peel
- Thickness: 120(180)micron
- Cutter: Blade 45°
- Pressure: Medium
- Fabric: Cotton, Polyester, Blends