Epson SureColor F3070
Direct to Garment Printer
Redefining Direct-to-Garment Printing
The new Epson SureColor F3070 Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printers deliver breakthrough productivity and cost of ownership with rugged reliability you can count on.
As the winner of the 2021 Premier Print Best of Category for Digital Printing (Direct-to-Garment) Award (issued to All American Print Supply Co), we strive to be the best source of any of your DTG related questions or inquiries. Experience for yourself the quality help you expect.
Epson SureColor F3070 Features
- PrecisionCore Technology
- UltraChrome DG Ink Technology
- Print Performance
- Garment Thickness Optimization & Quick-Load Hanger Grip Platen
- High Performance Processing
- Automated Cleaning System & Dust Control
- Pretreatment Liquid
- Epson Garment Creator
- Epson Preferred Plus Service Programs
- Epson Cloud Solution PORT & Complete Epson Genuine Solution
- 68 x 72 x 53 (1,712mm x 1,809m x 1,336mm)
- Weight 730lb (330kg)
- Voltage: AC100-120V; 200-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current: 8.2A at 100-120V, 4.1A at 200-240V
- Printing: Approx. 138 W or Less
- Sleep Mode: Approx 20 W
- Power Off: Approx 1.0 W
High-Performance Printhead Technology
- 8,000 nozzles per printhead x 2 heads = 16,000 total nozzles
- Printhead width of 2.6 inches delivers high productivity with extreme drop placement accuracy for outstanding print quality
- Variable-Sized Droplet Technology with resolution up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- New Nozzle Verification Technology automatically detects nozzle health and can correct without user interruption
- Built-in redundancy allows production to continue should an issue occur
- User replaceable head design can be completed in minutes
- 5 Color Ink set with high-opaque whites and vibrant colors
- Oeko-Tex ECO PASSPORT and Global Organic Textile Standard certified inks
- When applied to fabric and appropriately fixed, garments have been determined safe for use by adults, children, and babies1.
- High capacity 1.5 Liter ink packs for less frequent replacement and lower costs
- Ink pack system minimizes waste when compared to traditional cartridge systems
Computer processing, network transmission, loading and unloading of garments are not included in these times. Actual print times may vary. Testing conducted by Epson America, Inc. as of June 2020
- Garment thickness measured by 6 sensors during the loading process every 1/100th of a second to create a garment height profile
- Printer determines the garment minimum, average, and maximum heights
- Printhead carriage physically moves up/down to the optimal height as desired by the media settings (min, avg, or max thickness)
- The process is automatic and performed seamlessly in parallel with other pre-print tasks
- Hanger platen helps operators quickly load garments with proper alignment
- 2nd Generation Grip Pad reduces loading and unloading time by adhering to the platen surface keeping platen sides smooth for garment to slide easily
- Platen Hoop can be used with the grip pad in place if desired
- Streamlined Processing for greater productivity
- Print preparation tasks run concurrently with garment loading
- Printer is ready to print as data begins streaming to printer; no need to wait for the entire image to load
- Post-printing tasks are run quickly while user unloads the garment
- Maintains both printheads in pristine condition
- Enables dry capping of heads without risk of ink buildup or need for expensive head soaking liquid
- Spend more time printing and less time maintaining – No daily maintenance
- Simple user replaceable cassette last for approximately 2,500 shirts
- Inexpensive maintenance liquid is used to flush the cleaning caps and tubing to prevent ink build up and removal of dust and fibers.
- Minimal user maintenance time required – only a few minutes once a week
- Airborne dust and fiber is actively removed from the print environment with the use of three active air filters
- Minimizes garment fibers and dust particles from contacting the print head.
- Static charged zones around each printhead minimizes airborne dust and fibers from causing blocked print nozzles
- Automatically cleaned with the printer’s fabric wiper
- Required to bind White Ink to the garment with exceptional durability and opacity
- ECO PASSPORT Tested and Verified by OEKO-TEX
- Meets all international safety requirements
- Unlike other pretreatment fluids – the finished garment feels very soft
- No sticky residue or odor
- Cotton pretreatment: 20L concentrate yields 60 liters when diluted
- Polyester pretreatment: 18L ready to use
- Raster-based software application supporting sRGB – PNG, TIFF, JPEG and BMP files
- Supports transparency in PNG and TIFF file formats for simplified imaging
- Available for both Apple® macOS® and Microsoft® Windows® platforms
- Choose your platen size, place your image file(s), position, scale, rotate, etc. – then print
- Add multiple images and text for greater customization of the garment
- Very simple interface – quick learning-curve
- Powerful “Use-Garment-Black” feature for reduced imaging costs on black garments
- Automatic generation of the optimal white ink under-base calculated for each image
- Independent controls for color and white imaging
- Technical phone support Monday thru Friday from 6:00am until 6:00pm PST
- If required, usually next-business day onsite service.
- Covers the printer, genuine Epson optional accessories, and Epson software
- Can be renewed annually for up to 5 years of coverage
- Select a plan that best fits your business needs:
- Cloud based print fleet activity reporting
- View production rates, printer utilization, up-time, and more from any connected device
- Live production information to help optimize your production efficiency
Why you should buy from All American Print Supply Co.
As the top U.S. authorized retailer of Epson products, All American offers competitive pricing for all your printing needs. Our team takes pride in the knowledge we carry across all spectrums. Not only are we well-versed on the technical specifications of all our equipment, our tam holds practical, hands-on knowledge through our collective experience in the printing industry. When purchasing printing equipment with All American, you can expect:
Various financing options for your needs.
Direct access to our sales technicians through phone, text and email, where our representatives are readily available to respond to your questions.
FREE TECH SUPPORT
Get answers to your questions from our top-tier expert technicians.
Receive unbiased advice on which printer suits best for your specific needs.
AA LOYALTY POINTS
Receive 1% back on every purchase.
Sign up is free! JOIN NOW.