Great Industrial quality machine with easy maintenance and beautiful prints !!!
The Future of Production Garment Printing (Model: SCF3070PE)
As the winner of the 2021 Premier Print Best of Category for Digital Printing (Direct-to-Garment) Award (issued to All American Print Supply Co), we strive to be the best source of any of your DTG related questions or inquiries. Experience for yourself the quality help you expect.
- Dual PrecisionCore printheads — with 16,000 nozzles delivering industrial-print-quality output at impressive production speeds
- Replaceable bulk ink packs — for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs
- Automatic garment thickness detection — adjusts printhead height and optimizes print quality without user intervention
- Epson UltraChrome® DG Inks — produce durable, vibrant prints with the same cost for color and white inks
- Low maintenance downtime — with dedicated cleaning solution channels and fabric head wiper system
- Easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen — reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Epson pretreatment solutions — for natural fiber and polyester fabric printing
- Updated Garment Creator software — for macOS and Windows with cost estimator, text tools, hot folders and an automation SDK
- Scale production capability with additional printers — featuring an easily repositionable compact design that operates on standard 120 V power
- Optimize workflow efficiency with the integrated print stand — featuring casters for easy repositioning and standard mounting points to add accessories
- Recyclable product
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
Bring a new level of productivity and efficiency to your printing business with the all-new SureColor F3070 industrial direct-to-garment printer. The first of its kind to meet the demanding needs of high-production print shops, the F3070 was built from the ground up to deliver professional-quality, one-pass prints at industrial-level speeds. Featuring automatic garment thickness adjustment, easy user maintenance features and a new dual 2.6" PrecisionCore printhead, this innovative direct-to-garment printer maximizes productivity and reduces downtime for fast, cost-effective print production. Coupled with the first bulk ink system integrated into an Epson direct-to-garment printer, the F3070 can produce a full-size t-shirt in moments, allowing print shops to print hundreds of shirts per day, all at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 68" x 72" x 53" (1,712 mm x 1,809 mm x 1,336 mm)
- Weight: 730 lb (330 kg)
- Acoustic Noise Level: Less than 59 dB(A) according to ISO 7779
- Temperature Operating: 59˚ to 95˚F (15˚ to 35˚C)
- Operating (recommended): 59˚ to 77˚F (15˚ to 25˚C)
- Relative Humidity Operating: 20 – 80% (no condensation)
- Operating (recommended): 40 – 60% (no condensation)
- Electrical Requirements Printer: Requires two outlets
We're loving it!
Thanks again guys!