The E-100 Light Box is the most economical exposing unit Vastex offers, and comes equipped with a pressure pad that serves to block out ambient light while holding the screen against the glass during exposures. The E-100 Light Box can be upgraded at a later date by adding a vacuum hold-down lid, vacuum pump and oil-less diaphragm.
E-100 Exposing Units are designed for the entry level market, and come with or without vacuum hold down. These high quality machines are sold as table top models, and can be combined with an optional S1-27 stand or UC-1000 utility cart. The utility cart is available with a light-tight door to store up to 11, ready-to-expose screens. To complete your shop, look at the V-100 Light-Duty Tabletop Garment Printer available with up to 4 stations and 4 colors, the F-100 18 in. (46 cm) sq. Entry Level Flash Cure Unit, and the LittleRed X1 infrared conveyor dryer.
- POWERFUL : Powered vacuum hold down contours rubber blanket to screen for excellent screen-to-film contact (excludes E-100-2128-LB Exposing Unit)
- SMART : Vacuum draws through bottom manifold--no holes in rubber blanket (excludes E-100-2128-LB Exposing Unit)
- CONSISTENT : Electronic ballasts for quick starts and steady UV output
- ACCURATE : Separate timers control lights and vacuum precisely
- BRIGHT : Unfiltered UV fluorescent bulbs
- CONVENIENT: Angled control panel with one-touch operation
- GUARANTEED : 3 Year warranty on manufacturer's defects*
- DEPENDABLE : 0.25 in. (.63 cm) thick optically clear glass
- Most economical exposing unit
- Pressure pad blocks out light while exposing screens 21 in. x 28 in. (53.x 71 cm) max screen O.D.
- One touch angled control panel for easy operation
- Includes four 20-watt black UV bulbs
SCREEN SIZES :
- 21 in. x 28 in. (53 x 70 cm) maximum screen O.D. or
- 23 in. x 31 in. (58 x 78 cm) maximum screen O.D.
- 120 V or 240V
- S1-27 Stand with wheels
- DRI-CAB Screen Drying Cabinet with air circulation
- DRI-VAULT Screen Drying Cabinet with heated air