AIJF Clear Inkjet Film is a quick-drying waterproof film that meets the needs of the most demanding silkscreen printers at a surprisingly low cost. Its UV densities are comparable to those of silver films. Works well with pigment or dye-based ink. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
This film is available in 100 sheet packs.
For best results:
- Always use high resolution images.
- For line images, 1440 dpi is recommended; lower resolution is acceptable for halftone work.
- Check that the film is properly loaded.
- Make certain that the coated side is facing up under the print head.
Always print at the highest possible resolution. This is frequently determined by how quickly you want the film to image. The slower the image speed, the higher the resolution.
- Ink Density - Adjust the amount of ink to achieve maximum density while the ink is still drying.
- Drying Time -In most cases, the ink will be dry when the film is removed from the printer.
- Dry Emulsion - Before attempting to expose, ensure that your emulsion has completely dried. If the emulsion is still wet or tacky, the image on the film will be damaged.
- Film Storage - It is best to store the film with clean paper between each sheet of film if it is to be reused. Keep it in a dry place.