EPSON SureColor P800 Screenprint Edition
As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future. At Epson, we understand the importance of what you do. This is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never shows itself within your work. Its why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it's the reason why we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is limited only by you - and not the technology used to print it.
Introducing the Epson SureColor P800 printer.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies - including our unique Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head, along with our latest Epson UltraChrome HD eight-color pigment ink set - the SureColor P800 is capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
UltraChrome HD Inks
- Next Generation 8-Color Pigment Ink Technology Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
- Improved Black Density Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity.
- Significant Print Permanence Improvements Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set.1 SureColor P800 printers are designed to work exclusively with specially formulated Epson inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks.
MicroPiezo AMC Print Head
- Advanced Meniscus Control (AMC) technology combined with newly developed ink repellant surface coating ensures accurate and consistent dot placement.
- Offers a maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 while utilizing variable sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters.
- Combining the MicroPiezo AMC print head's electro-mechanical sophistication with the advanced Epson PrecisionDot screening yields simply stunning print detail and transitions.
Versatile Media Handling
- Multi-sheet feeder for borderless prints on photographic media from 4 x 6 to 17 x 22
- Straight through front paper feed path for fine art and premium photographic media stocks
- Heavy media path for poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Optional Roll Media Adapter for prints up to 129 long on roll canvas, fine art, photographic and proofing media.
- Over 25 Premium ICC profiles for Epson Professional and Signature Worthy medias installed with the printer drivers
EFI eXpress for Epson included with Designer Edition Bundles
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface saves time and produces accurate output.
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder.
- True Adobe PDF and Postscript 3 print engine ensures compatibility with your design files.
- Professional ICC color management, based on BestColor technology used in the commercial EFI Colorproof XF RIP offered with the Epson Proofing Edition Series.
- Handles both CMYK data for accurate proofing to industry standards, and RGB data for exceptional results with Photography and Fine Art.
- Reproduces accurate spot colors with the included PANTONE, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries.
- True cross platform network printing via hot folder or eXpress Virtual Print technology.
- Software supported on both Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Includes Epson media support out of the box, and the ability to add custom media types.
Epson Screen Print Edition
- Includes AccuRIP Black Pearl SE software create up to 17"-wide, high-quality screen positive film up to 65 lpi with precise details and halftone control for textile applications
- Outstanding Black ink density features Epson UltraChrome HD pigment ink, developed and certified for use in screen printing applications up to a 4.0 Dmax
- Superior screen positive film Epson Screen Print film provides a consistent, reliable, positive film with an instant dry-coating that won't stick to the emulsion
- Production-capacity engine create up to 40 16" x 20" film positives per hour
- Versatile use create screen positive films, posters and photos with the same printer
- Complete solution includes printer, ink, film and software all supported by Epson, with a 1-year limited warranty
What's In The Box:
- SureColor P800 Printer
- Roll Media Adapter
- 9 High-capacity 64 ml initial ink cartridges
- Power Cord
- Start Here Guide
- Printer Basics with Warranty Statement
- Media pack for printhead alignments
- AccuRIP Black Pearl SE Software
- 17"x 100' roll of Epson Screen Positive Film
Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo AMC print head with ink-repelling coating technology, 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet print head Minimum Ink Droplet Size:
- 3.5 picoliters
- Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to 3 different droplet sizes per print line
Maximum Print Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi Maximum Printable Area:
- Maximum paper width: 17"
- Maximum cut-sheet size: 17" x 22"
- Minimum cut-sheet size: 3.5" x 5"
- Maximum printable area: 17" x 129"
Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 8
Ink Type: Pigment-based Epson UltraChrome HD ink technology
Ink Palette: 8-color Photo or Matte Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta, Light Black, Light Light Black
- Auto-Switching Black Ink Technology
- Fully automatic switching between Black ink modes
Ink used during conversion
- Matte to Photo Black approx. 4.6 ml
- Photo to Matte Black approx. 1.6 ml
- Epson Intelligent Ink Cartridges
- Cartridge fill volume: 80 ml each color x 9 colors total
Ink cartridge shelf life
- 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after opened
Fade Resistance / Print Longevity: Color: Up to 200 years1Black-and-White: Up to 400 years1
- Apple macOS 10.13.x-10.12.x, OS X: 10.11x-10.7x
- Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- 50 to 95 F (10 to 35 C)
- -4 to 104 F (-20 to 40 C)
- 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- 5% to 85% (no condensation)
Sound Level: Approx. 50 dB according to ISO 7779
Dimensions: 26.93"(W) x 14.80"(D) x 9.85"(H)
Weight: 43 lb
Safety Approvals: UL1950, CSA 22.2 950 FDA, EMI: FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 class B, AS/NZS 3548 class B