The HIX® SwingMan analog series heat press is the most economical choice for textile transfers and small format sublimation. The swing-away design keeps the hot surfaces away from your hands and arms while setting up the job and with its heavy-duty frame and structure is recognized as one of the most reliable heat presses on the market today. It uses the same lifetime warrantied heating element as our Premier models.
- All Metal Construction
- Analog Full Range Heat Control up to 400°F
- Separate Digital Timer Included
- 15” x 15” platen sizes
- Compatible with Textile & Non-Textile Substrates
- Lifetime warranty on the Heating Element
- Eliminates scorching on products.
- Keeps transfers from sticking.
- Minimizes ink and dust from transfers and garments.
- Allows user to gang multiple transfers.
- Prevents dyes in colored garments from staining the heat platen.
ADDITIONAL PTFE DELUXE BENEFITS:
- Protects rubber pad from wear and stains.
- Increases the lifetime of the rubber pad.
- Allows smooth movement for positioning product and transfer.
- Provides a non-sticking, easily cleaned work surface.