Save $50 Off if purchased with compressor.
The Proxima Semi-Auto Dual Heat Press meets the need for high-end workflows for printing transfers onto various textiles and substrates. From traditional heat transfers to emblems, this heat press applies them with ease, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Wondering how the Proxima Dual Heat Presses can help boost speed, efficiency, and quality in your garment printing pipeline?
- combines heavy-duty solid steel industrial grade pressing framework with accurate and easy to use electronics
- increased productivity by relieving the operator of the physical tasks normally associated with manually clamping presses
- 1 Year Warranty on All Parts, No Onsite Service
- Operates in semi-auto or manual modes
- Included laser attachment for precision alignment & increased accuracy of garment print placement
- Included stand increases ease of use
- Self-pressure balancing system
- Thick cast aluminum heat plate for evenly distributed temperature
- CE approved
- 8MPa (120 PSI) for heavy pressure application
- Powered by an air compressor (not included)
- Included PTFE sheet on the heat plate
|Heat Plate Size
||15.75" x 19.69"
|Dimensions and Weight
||39.37" x 26.77" x 19.69" / 242.51 lbs
|Packing Dimension and Weight
||48.03" x 28.35" x 25.20" / 275.58 lbs
California Air Tools 10020C Air Compressor
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 10020C Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest 2.0 Hp air compressors in the industry having only 70 decibels of sound.
2.0 HP (Rated/Running)
- 10 Gallon Steel Tank
- 6.40 CFM @ 40 PSI
- 5.30 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Ultra Quiet - Only 70 decibels
- Oil-Free Pump – Cleaner air for better tool operation.
- Less maintenance and Costs.
- Two pressure control gauges
- Two - 1/4″ Industrial female quick connectors
- Easy Start Valve - For Less Starting Amperage
- Condor Pressure Switch
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 125 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 110v / 60 hz
- Low Amp Draw - 14 Amps
- Dedicated 15 amp outlet -14 gauge 25ft cord - Min. 5500 Watt Generator
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 120 Seconds
- Recovery time from 95 PSI to 125 PSI - 25 Seconds
- Duty Cycle - 70/30
- Maximum continuous running 30-60 min. (Depending PSI & CFM)
- Less heat which dissipates more efficiently
- 10 Gal. Steel Air Tank With Wheel Kit - Easy to move around.
- L (16") x W (15.1") x H (35.9")
- 82.5 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Two Air Filters
- UL Certified