- the Okidata 711WT, 920WT, 8432 and 831TS models.
This bundle includes the IColor ProRIP Software for OKI Printers, Fully licensed SmartCUT Software and a 100 pack of Select Transfer Media (A4 size)
- ProRIP was made for a “production” atmosphere. It allows multiple page, continuous printing without the need to press the “online” button like TransferRIP.
- All print modes are setup for the user, they don’t have to remember to set the mirror print, choke, white density, media type, media tray, etc. You just simply pick your paper and the rest is set for you.
- The colors are more accurate! We have custom ICC profiles for each print mode and paper so you will receive fewer complaints that the colors are not correct.
- Built in editing tools (like Gimp and Fluidmask). Included free and integrated to let users make edits quickly without the need for Photoshop.
- The ProRIP has a perpetual license for upgrades (unlike TransferRIP that has 3-6 months max free updates).
- No update codes required, the dongle controls all of this. The customer also gets lifetime updates for this version of the software.
SmartCUT is a cross platform, user centric tool that is a key component to expanding the size constraints of popular print methods, especially as it relates to transfer printing commonly associated with garment decoration. This ground breaking application turns your letter/A4 sized printer into a tabloid ‘plus’ capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two or more printed transfer sheets.
Use any oversized graphic, and the software will split it in half along the most logical path. You can choose to have it split along dark or light areas, depending on the color garment you will be pressing onto. With this software, you can make 3XL shirts that are not possible with even the most expensive of printing systems because you can gang up as many transfer sheets as you want.
SmartCUT is a must-have RIP enhancement tool to not only split oversized images. New features include the ability to raster or distress specific parts of your graphic without the need to alter the original file.
The iColor 2-Step Select Transfer Media set will allow you to transfer prints from the iColor series of printers (including white and fluorescent color prints) onto a variety of garments, especially dark fabrics. The translucent adhesive applied as a result of the 2-step process increases the adhesion to your garment for increased durability, opacity and vibrancy on your finished product. Rasterization and breathability integrated into your design, as well as using the garment color as a mask, will enhance the stretch limit and softness of your finished product. This media has several advantages which complements UniNet’s robust line of transfer media. It has a matte texture instead of a shiny finish, and has a very strong adhesive which helps prevent images from pulling apart. This lower cost media is a great everyday choice for textile transfers. Finished garments will last between 30 - 50 washes depending on how it’s laundered. It is recommended to wash finished garments inside out in cold or warm water and low agitation.