As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future. At Epson, we understand the importance of what you do. This is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never shows itself within your work. Its why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it's the reason why we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is limited only by you - and not the technology used to print it.
Introducing the Epson SureColor P800 printer.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies - including our unique Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head, along with our latest Epson UltraChrome HD eight-color pigment ink set - the SureColor P800 is capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
Unmatched print quality Epson UltraChrome HD Inks deliver vivid color, superior black density and significantly improved print longevity1
Versatile media handling up to 17" wide create borderless prints on photo papers, fine art papers and poster board up to 17" wide; new optional roll feeder lets you print from roll-based media.
Superior black-and-white prints Three-level Black Ink technology and Advanced Black-and-White Mode for professional level neutral or toned B&W prints
Production-capacity cartridges 80 ml replacement cartridges with Auto-Switching Photo and Matte Black Inks2
Complete connectivity Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support; USB 2.0, Wireless n3, Wi-Fi Direct 3 and 100Mbit Ethernet
Compact design gallery-sized prints from a professional desktop printer
Intuitive interface easy-to-use 2.7" tilting touch panel color LCD
Epson Print Layout simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
What's In The Box:
- 9 High-capacity 64 ml initial ink cartridges
- Printer Basics with Warranty Statement
- Media pack for printhead alignments
Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo AMC print head with ink-repelling coating technology, 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet print head
Minimum Ink Droplet Size:
- Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to 3 different droplet sizes per print line
Maximum Print Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi
Maximum Printable Area:
- Maximum cut-sheet size: 17" x 22"
- Minimum cut-sheet size: 3.5" x 5"
- Maximum printable area: 17" x 129"
Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 8
Ink Type: Ink Type: Pigment-based Epson UltraChrome HD ink technology
Ink Palette: 8-color Photo or Matte Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta, Light Black, Light Light Black
- Auto-Switching Black Ink Technology
- Fully automatic switching between Black ink modes
Ink used during conversion
- Matte to Photo Black approx. 4.6 ml
- Photo to Matte Black approx. 1.6 ml
- Epson Intelligent Ink Cartridges
- Cartridge fill volume: 80 ml each color x 9 colors total
Ink cartridge shelf life
- 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after opened
Fade Resistance / Print Longevity:
Color: Up to 200 years
Black-and-White: Up to 400 years
- Apple macOS 10.13.x-10.12.x, OS X: 10.11x-10.7x
- Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- 50 to 95 F (10 to 35 C)
- -4 to 104 F (-20 to 40 C)
- 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- 5% to 85% (no condensation)
Sound Level: Approx. 50 dB according to ISO 7779
Dimensions: 26.93"(W) x 14.80"(D) x 9.85"(H)
Weight: 43 lb
Safety Approvals: UL1950, CSA 22.2 950 FDA, EMI: FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CSA C108.8 class B, AS/NZS 3548 class B
Printer Language: Epson ESC/P raster photographic drivers
Rated Voltage: AC 110-120V
Rated Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Printing: Approx. 21 W
- Sleep Mode: Approx. less than 1.8 W
Rated Current: Less than 1.0 A/110-120 V
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1 port)
- 100Base-T Ethernet (1 port)
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED (802.11n only)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Epson Connect 4: Epson iPrint Mobile App, Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print
Maximum Paper Size:
- Main top-loading feeder
- Up to 17" x 22"
- Up to 120 sheets plain; 30 photo
Roll paper (optional)
Front media path
- Up to 17" x 22"
- Single sheet manual feeder, designed for fine art paper and media up to 1.3 mm thick
3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", B (11" x 17"), A3 (11.7" x 16.5"), Super B (13" x 19") and C (17" x 22") sizes