Epson SureColor P900 17-Inch Photo Printer Spec Sheet
The photographic print defines the true art of photography. As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture.
Introducing the SureColor P900 — a breakthrough in professional printing technology.
Drawing from over 20 years of experience, the SureColor P900 incorporate the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design, allowing for the creation of exhibition quality prints from the convenience of a desktop.
What's In the Box?
- SureColor P900 Printer
- Initial Ink Cartridges
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- CD/DVD Disc Tray
- Additional Maintenance Box
- Note: USB and Ethernet cords NOT included.
17" wide featuring Epson UltraChrome PRO10 Ink Technology
- 10-color archival pigment ink with an expanded color gamut
- Epson Print Academy
- Visit Epson's new YouTube channel and learn from industry expert
- Sales Reference Guide
- PDF overview presentation that will walk you through key product details
- Desktop Professional Photo Printers
- Compare Epson's desktop professional photo printers
SureColor P-Series for Graphic Design
- Spend more time designing and less time worrying about what your printed comps will look like. Meet the printers tha tstay true to your vision.
- Epson Print Layout Software
- Streamline your print workflow with this simple, professional print software
Outstanding image quality and color
- all-new UltraChrome PRO10 Ink with Violet produces a wide color gamut for vibrant and rich colors
- No Photo and Matte Black ink switching
- dedicated nozzles for both black ink types — no switching needed
- New 10-channel MicroPiezo AMC printhead
- consistently delivers prints with outstanding speed, consistency and accuracy
- Easy printing from smart devices
print color-managed files directly from your iOS device using an easy-to-use interface
- New Carbon Black Driver Technology
- all-new Carbon Black Driver mode dramatically increases Dmax for best-in-class black density on glossy papers
- Professional media handling
accommodates rolls and sheet media up to 1.5 mm thick of Epson Professional, Signature Worthy and Legacy papers as well as third-party media
- Easy to use
- features 4.3" customizable touchscreen, wireless connectivity and interior LED light for fast, convenient operation
- Compact design
- up to 30 percent smaller than our previous generation
- Industry-leading print permanence
- UltraChrome PRO10 ink is expected to create prints that have WIR display permanence ratings of up to 200 years for color and 400 years for black-and-white