Epson SureLab D870 Minilab Printer
Epson SureLab D870 Minilab Printer
The fast minilab printer for demanding small-format photo production.
Take control of your photographic print production and achieve breakthrough levels of productivity with the fast, compact and reliable Epson® SureLab D870 minilab printer. Featuring Epson UltraChrome® D6r-S dye-based ink technology, plus an advanced, reliable print engine design, the SureLab D870 delivers vibrant, true-to-life images. Built for demanding environments, like retail, resort or event photography, it’s capable of producing up to 430 4" x 6" prints per hour1. Plus, you can print on many types of finishes, in a variety of sizes, including square or panoramic photos — the choice is yours. Delivering industrial-quality performance in a compact footprint, the SureLab D870 puts you in control.
- Exceptional Image Quality — 6-color UltraChrome D6r-S dye-based ink technology offers a wide color gamut designed for true-to-life, smudge, water and fade resistant prints2
- Built for Demanding Production — produce up to 430 4" x 6" prints, 275 5" x 7" prints, or 140 8" x 10" prints per hour1
- Advanced Print Engine Design — features Epson’s proven, reliable MicroPiezo® AMC™ printhead and AccuPhoto™ image processing and screening technology for smooth gradations, accurate skin tones, and sharp photos
- Outstanding Versatility — prints on an array of media, including glossy, luster and matte surfaces, in a variety of sizes, including 4" x 6", 5" x 5", 5" x 7", 6" x 6", 6" x 20", 8" x 8", 8" x 10" and 8" x 20"
- Industrial-Quality Performance in a Compact Footprint — offers maximum flexibility and scalability; perfect for retail, resort and event photography
- Simple, Easy-to-Use System — includes Epson Professional Photographic Print Drivers for Windows® and Mac®; allows you to print directly from popular photo printing applications or kiosk systems
- Minimal Maintenance — replace consumables as needed and perform simple periodic cleaning3
World-Class Service and Support — features a reliable print engine, backed by Epson’s U.S.-based support team and standard 1-year Epson PreferredSM limited warranty with whole-unit exchange4
* This printer is designed for use with Epson genuine cartridges and ink only, not third-party cartridges or ink. For more information, see www.epson.com/wideformatink
1 Print speeds are based on High-Speed print engine speed, measured from the start of printhead movement over the page to drop ink, excluding the first print. Stop time is based on printhead moving to Park position. Total times depend upon front-end software, file, size, printer resolution, networking, number of pages per print job, and frequency of jobs.
2 Smudge, water and fade resistant prints with Epson Genuine Photo Media and Ink only.
3 Routine maintenance estimated at once per quarter depending on printer environment and usage.
4 See epson.com/support for details.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON, MicroPiezo, SureLab and UltraChrome are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. AccuPhoto and AMC are trademarks and Epson Preferred is a service mark of Epson America, Inc. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2019 Epson America, Inc. CPD-57308 4/19