Power Up Productivity
As demand for small-format photos continues to grow, businesses are looking for efficient, cost-effective ways to deliver this popular offering to their customers. We have taken our proven minilab technology to the next level with a sleek, modern solution that seamlessly integrates into workflows for maximum profitability.
Introducing the all-new SureLab D1070—the next evolution of minilab printing from Epson.
Engineered for high-production printing, the SureLab D1070 is capable of producing up to 460 4"x 6" prints per hour for photo, event and retail environments1. Featuring the latest in professional imaging technology, this modern minilab uses a robust print engine, coupling our advanced MicroPiezo® AMC™ printhead and vivid UltraChrome® D6r-S Ink to consistently deliver crisp, vibrant pictures on a variety of paper finishes and sizes. For improved usability, this minilab features a 1.44" LCD screen, built-in wireless connectivity and integrated output tray, all in a sleek, compact footprint.
Engineered for reliable, high-performance printing, the SureLab D1070 puts you in control with breakthrough small-format productivity.
- Outstanding photographic quality: Delivers high-quality prints using Epson's MicroPiezo AMC printhead and AccuPhoto™ image processing technology, with 6-color UltraChrome D6r-S dye-based ink for vibrant, water, smudge, and fade-resistant prints
- Production class speeds: Produces up to 460 4"x 6", 275 5"x 7" and 140 8"x10" prints per hour
- High-Capacity Ink Packs: UltraChrome D6r-S high-capacity 250 mL ink packs deliver wide color gamut; Cartridge-Free Printing can help reduce waste compared to traditional cartridge systems
- Easy to operate: New front-facing 1.44" LCD panel simplifies print tasks and operation; features new nozzle detection and alignment technology for less downtime and reliable operation
- Improved connectivity and simplified software: Connect easily to printer over Wi-Fi®, Ethernet or USB using a redesigned printer driver for Windows® and Mac®
- Small footprint: Compact size with integrated output tray is well-suited for photobooths, portrait and event photography
Versatile media handling: Prints on a wide range of high-capacity roll and double- or single-sided sheet media, including glossy, luster, matte and thick card surfaces
- Built for reliability: Reliable print engine backed by Epson's US-based support team and Epson warranty
- Epson Cloud Solution PORT: Monitor the live status of your entire printer fleet regardless of where they are in the world; view output production rates, printer status, errors and more
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner
- Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo AMC printhead
- Ink Type: UltraChrome D6r-S dye-based ink: 6 colors, 250 mL each
- Ink Configuration: C, LC, M, LM, Y, K
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 6-color channel
- Droplet Technology: Smallest Droplet Size: 2.5 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to three different sizes per nozzle
- Maximum Resolution: 1440 x 720 dpi
- Print Speed: 4" x 6" in as fast as 7.8 seconds (720 x 360 dpi), 4" x 6" in as fast as 10.0 seconds (720 x 720 dpi)
- Printer Language/Drivers: Epson Professional Photographic Print Drivers available for Microsoft® Windows and Apple® macOS®
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18.1" x 14.7" x 13.5" (460 mm x 374 mm x 343 mm) (Storage and Operating)
- Approximate Weight: 38.3 lb (17.4 kg), without paper and inks
- Acoustic Noise Level
- Operating: Less than 49 dB(A)
- Sleep: Less than 38 dB(a)
- Temperature: Operating: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C) Operating (Recommended): 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C) Storage: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: Operating: 20% – 80% (no condensation) Operating (Recommended): 20% – 80% (no condensation) Storage: 5% – 85% (no condensation)
- Safety Standards: USA and Canada (NRTL certified, CSA/UL 62368-1). Compliant with FCC Class B requirements.
- Electrical Requirements: Voltage: AC 100 – 120 V, AC 220 – 240 V Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Operating: Approx. 80 W
- Limited Warranty and Service Standard: 1-year