For over 26 years, All American Manufacturing and Supply Company has been a provider of printing equipment and supplies to diverse industries in every corner of the globe. Our diverse product line offers solutions for direct-to-substrate digital printing, direct-to-garment digital printing, screen printing, pad printing, hot stamping, heat transfer, cutters, vinyl, hotfix rhinestones, hotfix sequin embellishment.
We are one of the largest suppliers in our industry, pioneered product decorating methods, and developed technologies that became industry standards. Our diverse customer base includes several Fortune 500 companies, as well as a multitude of large, midsized, and small businesses.
Our vision is to bring innovative and unique quality products to the market while providing the education to the consumer on all aspects of the products and the business, while also ensuring the highest level of service and support known to our industry. Our mission has always been focused on promoting the success of our customers at any cost. We believe that the customer’s success will ultimately lead to our greater success. Our motto will always be “Your success is our success.”
- In the late nineties, we introduced large format multicolor UV printers able to radically simplify a large scale printing process by achieving an unheard of six color registration without moving the substrate. This revolutionary technology doubled production, significantly reduced manpower, and was the template for subsequent innovations in the printing industry – allowing decorated products to be more affordable for consumers.
- We were the first company to introduce a solution for hotfix rhinestone embellishment to the US market.
- Many t-shirts currently on the market are tag-less and popular for their ‘itch-free’ comfort, a trend we initiated by pioneering the method of pad printing directly to the garment. We have sold thousands of units to Fortune 500 companies alone.
- In 2009, we developed the NeoFlex Digital Flatbed printer, a groundbreaking modular design for the burgeoning direct-to-garment and direct-to-substrate market. The modular system allows the customer to switch between different printing methods within a matter of minutes. Currently, we are offering printing solutions for solvent printing, textile and garment printing, and even edible ink printing. Due to the modularity of this printer, we are able to offer our customers a larger and more diverse market to approach with relatively small additional investment.
- In 2010 we invented the machine to apply hotfix sequins onto the transfer material. We currently hold 9 international patents regarding this technology.
- In 2011 we won the first, second, and fourth place in the prestigious DTG Battle Royale print contest hosted by the largest online forum in our industry– t-shirtforums.com
- In 2012 we began distributing the Aeoon Kyo DTG Printer
- In 2014 we open our California branch and began distributing the Epson F2000
- In 2018 we began distributing the Epson F2100, Pearl Elite DTG Pretreat Machine, Schulze PRETREATmaker IV Pretreatment Machine, Mister T 1 Pretreatment Machine,and Blanks that work best for DTG