Mutoh XpertJet 1682WR
64" Large Format Dye Sublimation Printer
MSRP $27,485 (Save $6,158)
Built for Professionals
The XpertJet 1682WR 64″ is a high-speed water-based inkjet printer with a new platform that inherits the properties of the XpertJet series. The XPJ-1682WR provides improved usability and reduces operational workload which will ensure high-quality prints, high productivity outputs, and user-friendly operation. A newly developed Multi-stage pressurizing system enhances media feed stability for a wide range of media.
The MUTOH original dye-sublimation transfer ink (DH21) provides optimum print quality and wide color gamut. The DH21 ink is available in a 4-color configuration CMYK and 7-color (CMYK, Lc, Lm, Lk,). Large-capacity ink bags (1,000ml or 2,200ml) with new front-access ink cases support prolonged continuous printing. The XPJ-1682WR delivers high-quality graphics onto a wide range of materials such as trade show graphics, flags, banners, custom interior designs, apparel, sports uniforms, and more.
Mutoh XpertJet 1682WR Features
- Successor model of ValueJet 1638WX
- High precision aluminum rail mechanism for high quality and stable printing.
- Improved media feed mechanism corresponding to a wide range of media.
- Mutoh DH21 dye sublimation ink provides high image quality and high productivity.
- Automatic bi-directional alignments with built-in color sensor.
- Newly developed media flange allows for easy media loading.
- MSM (Mutoh Status Monitor) improved convenience and response.
- New multi-language inituitive LED display.
- Front access of ink cartridge holders, LAN cable and power cords.
- Internal LED lighting enable operator to easily check print status.
- Excellent color jetting and color stability with Mutoh DH21 dye sublimation ink.
- 64 inch dye-sublimation
- Staggered Dual heads/ Up to eight color
- Compatible with Mutoh’s DH-21 Ink
- Print speeds up to 1,012sqft/hr
- Multi-Language OLED Disaplay
- Enhanced media handling & transport
- Automatic User Bi-Directional Alignments
- Open ink architecture with chip turn off available
- Open RIP software architecture
- Smart Communication through Mutoh Status Monitor
- Automatic sheet off function
- Take-up system optional
- One year on-site limited warranty