AlbaChem Headliner Adhesive will withstand high temperatures. Use on trim work, headliners and door panels. It is made for decorative laminate work in furniture, cabinet and wood work. It is water proof and can be used for many marine applications, carpet installation, insulation adherence, automotive applications, van conversions, motor home uses and in the manufactured housing industry.
- Strongest Bond for He
- Great for: Auto, Marine & Upholstery
- Withstands High Temperatures
- Water Resistant
- Clear, Non-Staining
Directions for use:
- Shake well before using. Clean object or surface thoroughly. Point valve toward surface and spray from a distance of 6 to 8 inches keeping can moving to avoid a build-up on the surface. Only a thin film is required.
- Avoid over spraying. Let adhesive dry to a tack before bonding. For a permanent bond spray both surfaces, allow to tack, then bond together.
- After use: Clear valve of adhesive by turning candown and spraying for least two seconds.