DAF Illusion 70/30 60/40 & 50/50 are one-way vision, black/white PVC-composite perforated window films with a clear removable acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. Offered with a solid-paper liner. This product is designed as an economy-grade perforated window film for flat widows.
Key Features and Benefits
- Removable clear acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Compatible with Solvent, Eco-solvent, and Latex.
- Product offers good UV and abrasion resistance.
- 1- to 2-year outdoor durability under normal conditions (USA Mid-country). Minimal glue residue remaining 6 months.
- Optically clear PSA laminate can be used on face for added protection.
6.5 mil PVC film. (+/- 0.5mil) Weight 160g/m2 (including adhesive).
- Paper release liner (Not recommend for UV-curable printers; pre-test).
- Final Tack 5 hours (stainless steel).
- Shelf life: 2 years.
70/30 and 60/40: Architectural windows, glass, Lexan, and other “clear and flat” surfaces. Intended for short- to intermediate-term applications up to 1-2 years under normal conditions.
50/50: Buses, transit, and mass transportation vehicles.
- Construction: Perforated PVC film with clear, removable adhesive backing
- Thickness: 6.3mils
- Put-Ups: 100-foot rolls
- Widths: 54"
- Punch Pattern: 70%/30%
- Hole Size: 1.5mm
- Color: White/Black
- Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed): RILL7015-54100 - illusion 70/30 54" x 100'
- Latex Printers