Alumabond is an 12 mil aluminum film/foil with a white textured print coating and permanent, clear adhesive. The aluminum base makes Alumabond fully conformable to complex wall and floor surfaces, such as brick and asphalt. A sand-textured print coating adds slip resistance. Alumabond is compatible with Mild Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Latex, and UVC printers. Use for intermediate- to long-term applications where conformity is necessary, especially for complex surfaces such as brick, asphalt, and any other highly textured surface. Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.
Key Features and Benefits
- Product construction:
- 12mil Robust Aluminum Foil, PVC-Free. No over-lamination required.
- Adhesive: 3mil High-Tac solvent/acrylic. (Thickness variation +/- 10%)
- Surface: White Semi-gloss, Slip-resistant sand embossing.
- Total Caliper including adhesive 11mil.
- Release liner 90 lb. Single PE Coated Paper.
- Final tack 24 hours.
- Use with Mild & Eco-Solvent, UVC and Latex printers. (A pretest for ideal printer settings is always recommended).
Application: Highly Textured Floors and Walls
Construction: 8mil Conformable Aluminum Film White/Face Silver/back. Indoor or Outdoor Slip-resist Pavement, Floor, or Wall Digital Decal Material. Conforms to textured surfaces.