DAF Speed Vinyl is a one-step solution for short-term floor and wall graphics with no need for over-lamination or extra protection!
Key Features and Benefits
- Product construction is designed for quick and easy production and install. No over lamination or additional protection required.
- Surface: Matte textured pebble finish.
- Slip Resistant, Passed UL 401 Standard.
- Roll Put-up: 54”x82ft.
- Adhesive High-Tac/removable solvent/acrylic.
- Release liner 140gsm PE coated Silicon Paper.
- Final tack 48 hours.
- Use with Mild & Eco-Solvent, UVC and Latex printers. (A pretest is always recommended.)
Promotional applications on surfaces like Sealed Floors and other indoor smooth surfaces. Product construction is designed for fast installation onto clean & dry surfaces. Minimum install temperature is above 50 degrees F. Rounded corners or soft-shaped graphics will be less prone to lifting. For uncommon or critical surfaces, a pretest is recommended. Not recommended for high textured surfaces.
Construction: Pebble-embossed white print vinyl with polyester reinforcement and a high-tack removable adhesive.
Thickness: 10 mil (-/+0.5mil)
Put-Up: 82 feet
Standard Widths: 54”
Adhesive: High-tack removable
Part # and Standard Sizes (Each roll is suspended and individually boxed.)