- Employs the ‘fractal lens effect’ for unique light-bending appearance
- Perfect for creating a 3D element to graphic overlays
- Can be used to simulate a ‘hollowness’ behind printed images
- Interacts with ambient lighting and environment
- Creates amazing effects with both opaque and translucent inks
- Printable with UV-curable, latex and solvent inks
Deja Vu employs the ‘fractal lens’ effect to create movement based on perspective and lighting. It’s extremely reflective and interactive with the viewer. Create amazing designs with opaque white ink or translucent inks to give your guests something to talk about.