Quality 4" color label print and peel at a price comparable to thermal transfer.
The first printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers, the ColorWorks CW-C6000P inkjet printer delivers on-demand, 4" color labels at a comparable price. Engineered for mission-critical applications, this reliable printer speeds through labels at up to 5" per second. Featuring up to 1200 dpi resolution, the CW-C6000P produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels. Compatible with ZPL II, SAP® and more, and built to accommodate remote printer management, this versatile printer offers seamless integration with your existing workflow. The first color inkjet label printer to offer a peel-and-present option, it’s ideal for fast, print-and-apply applications.
The C6000P matte printer comes with black ink that delivers a darker black on matte and plain paper label media, compared to the gloss black ink. This ink is not recommended for printing on gloss label media.
What's In The Box:
- ColorWorks CW-C6000P printer
- AC power cord
- Full-capacity ink cartridges
- Maintenance box
- Instruction sheet
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5" per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- The first color label printer with a peel-and-present option — Ideal for fast, on-demand print-and-apply applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification
Epson offers the first color inkjet printer with peel-and-present capability, which can help speed up the manual application of on-demand labels. An integrated label-taking sensor holds off subsequent printing until the previous label is removed. This feature is ideally suited for fully automated label application systems. This unique capability eliminates the need for a loose loop and allows individual labels to be taken as soon as they are printed.
Epson-engineered PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead technology delivers ultra sharp text and precise barcodes. It also produces varying droplet sizes that, coupled with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, can produce a huge gamut of vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations and fine image details. So, whether the challenge is to produce complex informational labels or high-quality product labels, the CW-C6000 series is up to the challenge.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capabilities allow you to experience the advantages of Epson inkjet technology without reprogramming existing systems. ESC/Label command extensions can be added to unlock the power of color. Leverage color for color-coded fields, product pictures, logos and marketing messages to improve overall business processes and brand image.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6000 family for large-scale enterprise environments. To support these high-volume scenarios, a wide range of remote management tools are available. These allow IT and support teams to remotely monitor the status of large fleets of printers, generate email alerts on items needing attention, remotely deploy firmware updates, set up complex network environments, and view or modify settings from any computer browser or Android™ or Apple® powered smartphone.
General-purpose I/O Port
Designed for mission-critical production, all CW-C6000 family printers come equipped with a general-purpose I/O port. This gives automation developers all the control they need to seamlessly integrate the printer into their automated workflow. The port provides all the necessary information on supply levels, status, faults and readiness. Inputs enable users to pause, clean and print.
Versatile Ink Types
The CW-C6000 family uses highly durable pigment-based inks with both gloss and matte versions available to best suit the labeling application. The gloss black ink can print on a wider variety of substrates. The matte black ink offers a darker, sharper black text and images on matte media. Both have been BS5609 certified.
Printing Technology: Serial inkjet PrecisionCore TFP
Print Width: 4.25" (108 mm)
Image Security: Nozzle Verification Technology, auto head maintenance and auto missing dot compensation
Ink Type: UltraChrome® DL pigment ink
- SJIC35P-C Ink Cartridge (Cyan)
- SJIC35P-M Ink Cartridge (Magenta)
- SJIC35P-Y Ink Cartridge (Yellow)
- SJIC35P-MK Ink Cartridge (Matte Black)
Ink Configuration: CMYK in individual cartridges
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP2, macOS® 10.6.8 or later, Linux
Server Systems: Windows Server® 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 35 °C/20 – 80% RH humidity
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 °C/5 – 85% RH humidity
Sound Level: 55 dBA
- Printer (W x D x H) 13.4" x 22.2" x 12.8" (340 mm x 565 mm x 326 mm)
- Shipping (W x D x H) 19.5" x 27" x 18.5" (495 mm x 685 mm)
- Weight - Printer (Dry): 50.7 lb (23.0 kg)
- Weight - Shipping 75.0 lb (34.0 kg)
Safety Approvals: UL1950/CSA C22.2 No.950, TUV, GOST-R
Warranty: 1-year depot repair