The H-160A is is the perfect solution for your tagless label applications. The H-160A is a heavy duty, commercial grade, roll to roll heat press designed by All American specifically for high production application of tagless labels to garments. Transfer times are as little as one second.
Try our flexo white screen print and glue back transfers printed onto coreless polyester rolls. These transfers can be applied to a wide variety of fabrics. Just $500 worth will yield up to 10,000 transfers (depending on size) with up to four colors (white backing is one color). The transfers are printed with high stretch ink that can be applied to most stretchable (spandex and Lycra) fabric, cotton, poly cotton, and polyester. Digital controls for precise heat and time.
- Jog button for advancing transfer roll
- Tool-less web guide
- Coreless take up reel
- 5" Maximum OD reel width size
- 450 degree max heat
- Standard 6"x4" Upper heat platen.
- Print sizes up to 3.5"x5.5"
- Changeable lower platens-custom sizes available.
- Two Hand Safety Button operated
- Includes Free Lifetime Technical Support