Replacement Filters for Micro DTF Portable Fume Extractor
Portable Fume Extractor for DTF Transfer Printing. Single-blower and 3 stage Hydrophobic HEPA filtration for excellent fog removal performance in a micro format. Great for small (11” to 14” width) roll-to-roll DTF Transfer Printing systems . Captures the thick oily fog generated during the curing of the printed transfers. Produce quality transfers for garments and other substrates in a clean air environment – your products and employees will benefit!
- 3 Stage Filtration: Rigid Separated Filters
- Reverse Flow Configuration - Other systems route the air from the top of the filters to the bottom. The Filtrabox DTF fume extractors reverse the direction of flow, from the bottom to the top. This allows gravity to assist in draining the accumulated liquid within the filters into the built-in reservoir below for more capacity. This novel arrangement also protects the electronics and blowers from contact with the liquid.
- Intelligent Flow Regulator - As filters become loaded with contaminants over time, they become more restrictive to airflow. The intelligent flow regulator proportionally increases power to the blowers to automatically overcome the restrictions and maintain consistent fume extraction. Just enter your flow setpoint and Filtrabox does the rest. Filtrabox will also let you know when to change filters.
- Slim-line Design - The Slim-line design shrinks the width of the extractor and relocates critical performance features into the plentiful depth dimension, allowing for maximum airflow, filter capacity, and noise reduction in a space-saving package -no compromises.
- Robust, Simple User Interface - Dust, splash-proof, and impact-resistant, the new membrane touchpad interface offers both improved protection against industrial contaminants and simplified intuitive control. A fume extractor should simply keep the air clean and work when you want it to work.
- Fast and Friendly Tech Support: Modularity for Serviceability - Our fume extractors comprise many complex electronics components and sensors to monitor and control their performance.
- Extreme Air Power: Digital Blower w/ Hyper bearings - All Filtrabox systems use digital blowers to create powerful, reliable suction. Traditional brushed blowers inevitably wear out, lose suction and need replacement. Filtrabox’s combination of digital contactless rotors and contaminant-resistant hyper bearings allows for extreme rotational speeds and maintenance-free operation for years; more suction power – no maintenance.
|Quiet operation||57 db|
|Voltage||120V or 240V|
|Frequency||60Hz or 50Hz|
|Rated Amps||8A or 4A|
|Type||Material||Total Media||Cartridge Type|
|1 Pre-filter||Polymer||3 m2||Rigid Aluminum Case|
|1 HEPA||Hydrophobic||3 m2||Rigid Aluminum Case|
|1 Chemical Cartridge||Coconut shell carbon||10 lbs||Rigid Aluminum Case|