- GSM – 19gsm
- INK – Water-based and Solvent-based Inks
- PRESSES – Rotary & Calender heat presses: Monti Antonio, Practix, AIT, Kleiverik, Transmatic, Metalnox
- SIZES – 19 gsm - 14”/36cm, 54”/1. m, 66”/1.7m, 84”/2.1m, 36”/91cm, 58”/1.4m, 68”/1.7m, 96”/2.4m, 40”/1m, 60”/1.5m, 72” /1.8m, 104" / 2.6m 48" /1.2m, 64"/1.6m, 80 /2m, 130"/3.3m
- APPLICATIONS - For use on Large and Grand Format Rotary Heat Calendars
The recyclable ProTex™ fabric is designed to capture any excess ink that transfers through or beyond the edges of the fabric. Beaver offers more widths and diameters than any other company. With over half a million kilograms in stock and in the pipeline, they've got you covered!
The high density, superbly formed natural eucalyptus fiber composition of the ProTex™ fabric offers the highest yield and strongest barrier protection. It's heat resistant properties extend the life of the calender belt by preventing the gasses from dye sublimation from contaminating the circulating belt of the calender press. Its high tensile strength prevents the fabric from tearing out. With the longer roll lengths of the ProTex™ fabric, you save time through targeted roll changes. Compatible with ALL oil and electrically heated rotary drum calenders.
- Lower basis weight: Reduces the cost per square meter, as well as the costs for transport, storage and disposal
- Natural Color: No bleach, less harmful to the environment
- Longer roller conveyor: Fewer roller changes, less downtime
- Formaldehyde-Free: Prevents a major cause of heat-induced textile yellowing
- pH neutral: Retains the highest tensile strength even after prolonged exposure to heat
- Recyclable: 100% recyclable ingredients through high-density natural eucalyptus barrier