Keep your heat presses in top shape with these PTFE Platen Covers. Avoid damage to your platens from inks, chemicals, and adhesives with easily to apply platen covers.
- Protect upper or lower platens from excess inks and adhesives while heating
Lower Platen Cover
- The non-stick lower platen cover is fitted for the lower platen, much like an ironing board cover. It is the #1 preferred heat printing accessory. It will protect the silicone pad on your lower platen from wear and tear and makes garment loading a breeze.
Upper Platen Cover
- The upper platen cover is much like the lower platen cover but fitted for the upper platen. It protects the upper platen from residue, inks, and other adhesives. While it does not replace the need for a non-stick cover sheet, many heat printers find it useful. Direct-to-garment and sublimation printers consider it an essential accessory to protect their heating element from steam and chemical buildup.
- To keep the platen covers clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth to remove any residue or buildup.
- DTF Station Prisma Heat Press 16"x20" platens
- Hotronix Heat Press 16"x20" platens