Subli Glaze™ White Base Coating is used when working with dark colored substrates or substrates that do not allow any light to pass through them. Subli Glaze™ White Base Coating is applied before the Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating to give the substrate a white background on which to transfer the image.
- Shake can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & free from grease.
- If applying to a polished, glossy surface, use Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter to prime the surface first.
- Apply smoothly & evenly. Hold can approx. 250mm from surface using light passes at room temperature.
- Allow to air dry for 10 mins.
- Cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 mins.
Use Subli Glaze™ White Base Coating to provide a solid white base layer to give vibrancy to the transferred image.