44" Large Format Dye Sublimation Printer
MSRP $7,560 (Save $2,000)
Compact, Affordable, Versatile
The Mutoh 42” RJ-900X is a versatile printer with superior paper handling capabilities that is ideally suited to print dye-sublimation applications such as custom t-shirts, apparel, flags or even promotional and personalized items. The RJ-900X delivers superior line sharpness and photo quality images with continuous tones, smooth transitions and a wide color gamut. With various print resolutions available for different applications, and the ability to support a variety of ink sets, the RJ-900X is an ideal printer for shops looking to compete in the dye-sublimation market.
Mutoh RJ-900X Features
Tap into your imagination. Mutoh’s best selling printer is an open-source printer with NO INK CHIPS*
Originally designed for architectural, engineering, construction, mechanical design and GIS applications, the RJ-900X is an industrial designed printer that can help you put your best foot forward. Offering a maximum media size of 44″, the RJ-900X gives you a high-quality professional printer at an exceptional price point.
The RJ-900X incorporates a DX-5 print head(4 color sections, 360 nozzles/color), which will enable the high-resolution printing of up to 2880 dpi. The RJ-900X delivers superior line sharpness and photo quality with continuous tones and smooth transitions for a wide color gamut. Offering various print resolutions for different applications, the RJ-900X delivers a high speed of 360 dpi printing 676 sq/ft/hr. The CMYK printer can be utilized with a variety of ink sets, all at the user’s discretion.
*ink delivery warranty not covered by Mutoh, but rather the re-seller or ink supplier.
- Higher speeds with new print and effect modes
- Improved paper handling capability with new pressure roller control feature
- Remote printer management capability with VSM & VSM Mobile Support
- Supports aqueous, dye and pigmented ink types
- Intelligent Interweave technology eliminates banding
- 44-inch dye-sublimation
- Four color
- Print speeds up to 676 sqft/hr
- Improved paper handling with individual pressure roller feature
- Optional Media catch basket
- Open RIP software architecture
- Automatic sheet off function
- One year on-site limited warranty