Dual Station Shuttle.Insta answered the industry request for high speed label application with the Insta 907 Dual Station Shuttle Press. This pneumatic heat press machine is air-operated to prevent operator fatigue and is equipped with 2 independent lower platens, with an upper heated platen that swings between the two, for optimal efficiency. The Insta 907 dual station heat press is used for its high speed shuttle capability and its ability to produce consistent results under 24/7 use.
Performance You Can Depend On.The Insta 907 pneumatic heat press has been purposefully constructed to create and evenly distribute exceptional pressure throughout the entire platen. Its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, producing constant and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires perfect time, temperature, and pressure 3 key components needed to work together in harmony. Having mastered all three, the Insta 907 performs perfectly every time.
- Space saving design
- 6" x 6" platen (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Worry free automatic open (no compressor needed!)
- One-piece ergonomic wrap-around handle assembly
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- Dual 6" x 6" lower platens with 6" x 6" moveable upper platen.
- Fully adjustable pneumatic pressure control.
- Built in cycle counter displays up to 9999 applications.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Protective heat shroud.
- Warranty Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts & 90 days on labor.
- UL, CuL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Made in USA
Dual Lower Platens The Model 907 features 2 independent 6" x 6" lower platens and a 6" x 6" upper heated platen that swings between the two for optimal efficiency. While one side is engaged, the other side can be loaded, there is no down time. The result is increased production which adds to your bottom line.
Interchangeable Lower Platens Its lower platens can be easily lifted out and replaced with smaller 2.5"x2.5" lower accessory platens for the application of small tagless labels.
Over the Center Pressure Distribution The Model 907 pressure source is strategically placed over the center of its upper platen and uses struts to drive that pressure out to all corners. The result is an even and heavy duty distribution of pressure that is unparalleled by other heat presses in the market today.
Cast-In Tubular Heating Element The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat out to all corners.
Cast Aluminum Assembly Machines made from cast metal are considered to be the highest quality and are strong enough to withstand heavy use without warping or bending. The 907 is extremely durable and, if cared for properly, can last up to 25 years.
- Shuttle machine featuring dual 6x6" platens.
- Interchangeable platens for smaller applications.
- Unobstructed view of lower platen for easy placement of substrates and transfers.
- Ergonomic Wrap around handle.
- Five programmable presets for time and temperature.
- Cast-in tubular heating elements for reliable even-heating source.
- Platens are cast-heat treated in heat treated aluminum castings for strength and durability.
- Baked enamel painted finishes.
- Die-cast bases, arms and housings for machinery longevity.
- Superior silicone rubber pads for perfect applications.
- Depth: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Width: 31.25" (79.37 cm)
- Height: 35" (88.9 cm)
- Power: 120 volt 1,000 Watts, 8.3 Amps / 230 volt 920 Watts, 4.0 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs. (43.1 kilos)
- Platen Size: 6"x 6" standard (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
Insta 907S Pneumatic Dual Station Shuttle Heatpress Manual Guide