Uninet iColor 560 Brochure
Uninet iColor 560 User Manual
Uninet iColor 560 Warranty Information
*Not compatible with Mac Computer and Laptop
Introducing the UNINET IColor 560, the latest gem from the biggest authority in White Toner Printing. Welcome to state-of-the-art Digital Color + White Transfer printing!
The UNINET IColor 560 is the ultimate toner-based digital transfer printer combined with exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass for transfer production of apparel, textile, hard surfaces, and more.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple.
With its higher yield white toner cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages + full-color capabilities, the IColor 560 combines absolute versatility with a superstar performance for on-demand printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, product customization, merchandising materials, and more.
Helping You Do More With Your Brand.
The IColor 560 offers everything you need to evolve and grow your business. Feature and customize your brand on garments, hard surfaces, and more in any quantity. Produce personalized items such as t-shirts, aprons, mugs, and bags, as well as non-transfer applications such as stationery, invitations, menus, envelopes, labels, window decals, brochures, signs, packaging prototypes, and much more.
Buy One. Get Six! The iColor 560 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and Clear
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
Enhance Your Apparel Decorating Business.
Expand your business opportunities and tap into a wide variety of market segments by transforming a wide variety of garments, accessories, and more into marketable creations. Produce stunning graphics with both color and white, in addition to optional gold or silver color printing capabilities for application to virtually any dark or light-colored textile or substrate. The printed image will result in a soft to the touch and bright-colored, and the garment can be washed over and over without damage to the transfer.
What Sets the IColor 560 Apart?
- Exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
- Gold and Silver optional toner upgrade kits available.
- IColor White Toner Higher Yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages extending print cycles and considerably reducing printing costs.
- Airprint, WiFi direct, and NFC capable (in CYMK mode).
- Cutting-edge technology to produce digital transfers in a fast, and efficient fashion to be pressed onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textile and hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylics, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- Incorporated IColor ProRIP software for automated production-level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes; as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly.
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software software included for oversized images like tabloid and greater.
- A toner-based system that does not require the maintenance associated with ink-based printers.
- Exceptional 2400 dpi resolution vs. the competition.
- Includes All-in-one five toner cartridges & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless transfer printing solution comprised of hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- The definition of “workhorse” for any startup!
Enter the World of the IColor 560
The most complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprised of hardware, software, and transfer papers in the industry. The IColor 560 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the constant maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk-screening systems. Get exceptional 2400 dpi resolution image quality results versus the competition combined with the IColor Transfer Papers available in a variety of sizes and textures featuring a weed-free system allowing you to affordably express your creativity.
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm on transfer paper; up to 26 ppm on standard copy paper
- Processor: 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 65,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256 MB
- Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PostScript® 3™
- Operating System: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10/100-TX Ethernet, Wireless LAN, High-Speed USB v2.0
- Paper Capacity: Standard 251 sheets; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- Paper Cassette: 251 sheets Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): Bypass Tray 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"; Paper Cassette – 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: Bypass Tray 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm); Paper Cassette 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. index (60 to 163 gsm)
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.7" x 17.7" x 13.1" (400 x 450 x 334 mm)
- Weight: 55 lb. (25 kg)
- Power: 120v and 230v
- The IColor 560 comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
IColor ProRIP Transfer Software for white overprint and underprint functionality, as well as color changes, image manipulation, and rasterization on the fly!
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software included allowing the user to print oversized images like tabloid and greater.