Cure direct-to-garment prints without ever touching the T-shirt with the Hover Press.
The Hotronix Hover Press is designed to maximize the production of digital direct-to-garment printing. The upper platen hovers over the garment to ensure the ink remains bright and has a strong bond to the fabric. There is no need for direct contact on the garment or graphic, so you never have to worry about direct-to-garment ink residue on your platen or non-stick cover sheet again! The Hover Press can also be used for any type of traditional heat-applied graphics. Heat press available in 16" x 20".
Don't stress about your heat press giving up on you! Stay in the know with the latest maintenance tips for your heat press machine here.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Reached temperature up to 430 ° F
- Easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Twin Timer allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- 29.5" opening for easy layout
- Space-saving clam shell design
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
|Shipping||36x 25x 21 100lbs|