Prisma Auto Heat Press Operation Manual
**To view various sized platens, click here**
What's the best DTF curing method for YOUR business?
Prisma Auto Heat Press is the most popular model among our Prisma Family, not just from the outlook but the function.
With the Auto-open with slider, pressure sensor, RAMLOCK & RAMSPIN systems, this heat press will be an added asset to your operation.
Don't stress about your heat press giving up on you! Stay in the know with the latest maintenance tips for your heat press machine here.
- RAMSPIN System: With self-developed "RAMSPIN" quick-change system, customers can switch between auto-open control and manual control.
- RAMLOCK Quick Change System: With this patent system, customer can change multiple lower platens with different sizes easily.
- Dressable Lower Platen: The special laser cut base allows users to dress garments over the lower platen without stretching them out. Simply load the shirt onto the platen and feed the bottom of the garment through the clearance underneath the lower platen.
- Slider-out Lower Platen: With slide-out lower platen, customers could put or dress garments freely without worrying about burning hands by upper heat platen during this process.
- Interchangeable Control Box: With quality aviation connector, the control box can be taken off and put on easily. This helps machines maintenance.
- Heat Platen: Superior evenness and speed of heating
|Slide-out Lower Platen
|Heating Up Time
|Way to Change Lower platen
||“Ramlock” quick change system
|Machine Size(While Open):
||10 years on upper heat platen, 1 year on parts